Occasionally, we hear from clients who are going out of town and are taking their pets with them (or, maybe they don’t even have any). So, they’re not in need of a pet sitter, but they do appreciate the peace of mind that comes from someone checking in on their home while they’re away. For this, we offer our house sitting services.
During each house sitting visit, we’ll do the following:
- Inspect all doors and entrances to ensure they’re secure
- Inspect the outside areas of the home for security or damages
- Bring in the newspaper and any mail and/or packages
- Water any indoor &/or outdoor plants
- Adjust lights &/or blinds
- Adjust thermostat if needed or requested
- Take trashcans out to/from the curb
- Keep bird feeders &/or baths filled
- Any other tasks that you need to be accomplished during our 20-25 minute visit, just let us know. We’re happy to work with you.
You can feel confident leaving your home in our care, we’re insured and bonded.
Just like our pet sitting visits you’ll get an emailed report after each visit letting you know how things are back home.
How Often We Come By
Frequency is up to you. Some folks have us come once a week, some have us come 2-3 times a week.
Each 20-25 minute visit is $20. Upon request, we can arrange to stay at your home while you’re away.
Areas we Serve
Generally, we service the following neighborhoods for most visits: North Raleigh, West Raleigh, NW Raleigh, Downtown Raleigh, Cameron Village, Oakwood, Mordecai, the Warehouse District, Boylan Heights, Hayes Barton, Five Points, Six Forks & North Hills, and parts of Cary. However, for house sitting visits, we may be able to go to more distant areas. Contact us for details.
Give us a call or send us an email today. We’d love to hear from you!