- 1 1/4cup oat flour
- 1 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup hulled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat over to 350.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the sunflower seeds to use as a topping
- Combine all other ingredients (except the water) together. Add water slowly and mix well until a dough forms (if too dry, add a little more wet, too wet, add a bit more flour). You may not need all of the water if you reach a good consistency first.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface to 1/4″ thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut into shapes.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (for easy cleanup), and place the cookies on the sheet (they can be rather close together as they don’t grow much while cooking).
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer and let cool completely on a wire rack. Store the cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Borrowed from The Organic Dog Biscuit Cookbook, available on Amazon.
Joey’s dog, Bailey, gives these two paws up!
Leave a Reply