- 1 1/4cup oat flour
- 1 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup hulled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat over to 350.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the sunflower seeds to use as a topping
- Combine all other ingredients (except the water) together. Add water slowly and mix well until a dough forms (if too dry, add a little more wet, too wet, add a bit more flour). You may not need all of the water if you reach a good consistency first.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface to 1/4″ thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut into shapes.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (for easy cleanup), and place the cookies on the sheet (they can be rather close together as they don’t grow much while cooking).
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer and let cool completely on a wire rack. Store the cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Borrowed from The Organic Dog Biscuit Cookbook, available on Amazon.
Joey’s dog, Bailey, gives these two paws up!